Our netting components provide innovative solutions to create unique value-added products.
Conwed netting provides superior performance features in many consumer products. From cosmetic and all-purpose wipes to cleaning and dust removal products, our netting portfolio helps manufacturers innovate and create functional products for the marketplace.
The combination of different layers of materials with Conwed netting can help improve the overall performance of the final products. Our R&D team thrives on exploring unusual, untested, out-of-the-box concepts, and collaborates with our customers from concept to commercialization. Before assuming your project can't be done, challenge us.
CONWED NETTING FUNCTIONALITIES
- Protect, reinforce, support, contain, separate, grip, laminate and bond different components and materials.
- Reduce cost, weight, height, thickness and overall size of products.
- Save energy, material, and production process time.
- Separate elements that need gaps to achieve superior performance.
- Provide composite capabilities with paper, film, foam, nonwoven and other fabrics.
From brassieres and swimwear to sports shoes and jackets, Conwed netting can provide reinforcement, stretch, containment, separation, lamination and bonding functionalities to a wide range of potential apparel applications.
From sweeping and dusting to cleaning and scrubbing, Conwed netting is an essential performance component in cleaning & disposable consumer products.
Learn about our success stories, markets, capabilities and core products and be introduced to our manufacturing processes in our Plastic Netting 101 section. Visit our resins & additives page for a summary of the materials we can use to manufacture our netting portfolio.
If you have a product development challenge and wonder how Conwed netting can help you solve it, please contact our team.