From top to bottom, we can help apparel manufacturers improve product performance.
Manufacturers can take advantage of the versatility our netting portfolio brings to different potential applications in the apparel industry. Conwed netting can be used with other substrates such as nonwoven, film, foam, paper and other fabrics to create superior composites. From brassieres and swimwear to sports shoes and jackets, Conwed netting could be found in the most unexpected apparel applications.
CONWED NETTING FUNCTIONALITIES
- Protect, reinforce, support, contain, separate, grip, laminate and bond different components and materials.
- Reduce cost, weight, height, thickness and overall size of products.
- Save energy, material, and production process time.
- Separate elements that need gaps to achieve superior performance.
- Provide composite capabilities with paper, film, foam, nonwoven and other fabrics.
Learn about our success stories, markets, capabilities and core products and be introduced to our manufacturing processes in our Plastic Netting 101 section. Visit our resins & additives page for a summary of the materials we can use to manufacture our netting portfolio.
If you have a product development challenge and wonder how Conwed netting can help you solve it, please contact our team.