Our netting components help improve the health and wellbeing of people around the globe.
From filters, therapeutic wraps and bandages to face masks, gowns and wound care products, Conwed netting is an exceptional component in diverse medical products. Our netting can be used as a reinforcement, stretch and bonding element with other substrates such as nonwoven, foam, film, paper and other fabrics. Unique composites are created to improve our customers' products by combining chemical properties and customizing the netting design to match strict requirements.
CONWED NETTING FUNCTIONALITIES
- Strengthen nonwoven, film, paper, foam, textiles and other fabrics
- Reinforce wipes, masks, gowns, bedding, wound care products and more
- Tailor desired rigidity, thickness, weight and configuration to match precise specifications
PROTECTION, SEPARATION AND SUPPORT
STRETCH AND LAMINATION
- Ideal alternative to other stretch materials such as spandex, films and stretchable nonwovens
- Superior breathability, fit and recovery for unmatched comfort
- Exceptional uni-directional or bi-directional stretch capabilities
- Composites made with foam, paper, film, nonwoven and other fabrics
- Ability to use thermal, ultrasonic and adhesive lamination or bonding processes
Learn about our success stories, markets, capabilities and core products and be introduced to our manufacturing processes in our Plastic Netting 101 section. Visit our resins & additives page for a summary of the materials we can use to manufacture our netting portfolio.
If you have a product development challenge and wonder how Conwed netting can help you solve it, please contact our team.