Conwed netting may be unseen but it is an essential component in products we use in our homes everyday.
From bedding products to carpet and furniture, our netting helps manufacturers create innovative, high-performance products that make our lives more comfortable. Whether it is to reinforce, protect, contain, separate, bond or laminate, our netting portfolio offers a diverse range of configurations to meet specific performance requirements.
Conwed has extensive experience in product development projects and our teams thrive on exploring unusual, untested, out-of-the-box concepts. Do not assume your project can't be done, CHALLENGE US.
CONWED NETTING FUNCTIONALITIES
- Protect, reinforce, support, contain, separate, grip, laminate and bond different components and materials.
- Reduce cost, weight, height, thickness and overall size of products.
- Save energy, material, and production process time.
- Separate elements that need gaps to achieve superior performance.
- Provide composite capabilities with paper, film, foam, nonwoven and other fabrics.
Manufacturers in the bedding industry rely on our plastic netting to support, reinforce and stabilize a wide variety of materials used in mattresses.
For more than 30 years, installing carpet has been easier and more efficient using carpet cushion pad reinforced with Conwed netting.
Manufacturers in the furniture industry rely on Conwed netting to improve the structure and performance of their products.
Conwed netting offers an outstanding portfolio of non-slip rug liners. They are placed underneath rugs and mats to prevent movement and improve safety.
If you have a product development challenge and wonder how Conwed netting can help you solve it, please contact our team.